It was reported yesterday that “The Big Bang Theory” guest star Mayim Bialik has officially been promoted to a series regular. Bialik, who plays Sheldon’s “girlfriend” on the show, made her first appearance in last season’s finale and returned this fall on a recurring basis. Bialik is the second actress this season to be promoted to a series regular, the first being Melissa Ranch who plays Howard’s girlfriend, Bernadette. Personally, I think this is great news. The whole Sheldon-Amy relationship has been hilarious, especially when they both interact with other characters on the show. Let’s just hope the powers that be decide to keep her on as a regular next season. Check back for more “The Big Bang Theory” news here at Geek Peeks!
Geek Peeks Media
Twitter Geek Outs!
- So awesome! #geekout RT @escapeintolife British Artist Redesigns Star Wars Posters http://t.co/yc3smM2
- Oh how I love watching this show. It's been 4 hours of air bender. Awesome. #geekout
- @superbetch That happened to Captain Picard once on Star Trek: TNG. Maybe you're stuck in a temporal anomaly #geekout
- @CNN's geek giftguide: http://bit.ly/hYeU84 Have you seen the size of #12??? Holy carp! #gifts #comics #geekout
- Release of 2010 Census info has commenced—and we're standing by for a demographics #geekout here at @RileyWeiss HQ http://www.census.gov/
- thanks for all the feedback / conversations on #rockmelt, glad to know that almost all are loving it! #geekout