- The name is pronounced “Jay-nuh.” I wear many hats, sometimes two or three at a time: Multimedia journalist | Bookworm | Grammarton cleric | Lover of Batman, new/social media, gadgets, video games and comics. My hometown is Carson, CA, but I moved to Daly City in Jan. 2008. I am a graduate of San Francisco State University, with a journalism degree and a minor in philosophy and religion. While other curious toddlers ate pennies or licked glue, I apparently munched on newspaper pages as my grandpa would read aloud various feature stories. I was the quiet kid in the corner—or hiding under the kitchen table—nose buried in a tome thicker than my wrist. (Yes, I read Dostoevsky for fun.) I have always been a voracious consumer of words, and at an early age I knew that the rest of my life would be intertwined with some sort of storytelling.
Geek Peeks Media
Twitter Geek Outs!
- Just got my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! YESH! :B #geekout.
- Between the Green Lantern trailer and Natalie Portman's gifts on display in the Your Highness trailer, its a great day for movies. #geekout
- I would totally #geekout probly #faint, if I ever witnessed childbirth...
- Writing out some sales rep names for a client... one has the last name "Savic". #GeekOut #Trekkie
- Well hey, my beautiful tweeps. How are y'all? I'm fabulous bc today is my Thursday and tomorrow @ midnight I #geekout Woo. Hoo. #potter
- Enjoying my morning watching one of my favorite shows #TwilightZone. #GeekOut